Your Xinkebot-branded hardware product and Xinkebot-branded accessories contained in the original packaging are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with our published guidelines for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase by the end-user purchaser. Our published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals and service communications.
1. Warranty Service
If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, we, in agreement with you will (1) help you fix the problem and if needed send you replacement parts at our expense and provide thorough instructions, (2) exchange the product with a new one, (3) refund the original purchase price after the product is returned, or (4) partially refund the original purchase price without a return.
The refund will be returned to the payment method used to make the original purchase. The time a refund takes will depend on how soon the returned product is received and how you paid.
2. Requesting An Exchange Or Return
Exchange or return is available within 40 days upon receipt of your Xinkebot product. To be eligible for an exchange or return, you must provide the original order number or email that was used during your purchase. Your Xinkebot product must be returned in the original packaging and all contents must be protected from damages during shipping. Once your return is received and inspected we will process the exchange or return.
This warranty does not cover any non-Xinkebot hardware products or any non-Xinkebot software.
It does not apply to:
● damage caused by accident, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external cause;
● damage caused by use with a third party component or product that does not meet the Xinkebot product's specifications;
● consumables including but not limited to build surface or filament, unless they have a defect in materials or workmanship;
● damage caused by operating the Xinkebot product outside our published guidelines;
● defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging;
● any Xinkebot product whose serial number has been removed or defaced.